I create gluten, dairy and sugar free desserts on a weekly basis for our menus here at Donnington Valley. This is a lovely light dessert that can easly be made at home. Hope you enjoy it!
Soya Milk 200 ml
Cardamom 6 pcs
Coconut milk 300 ml
Egg yolk 7 pcs
Sweetener 11 tblsp
Gelatine 3 ½
Chopped mango 150 grams
Chopped ripe banana – 1/2 pcs
Mint leaf – garnish
1. Warm the soya milk, roasted cardamom and coconut milk together
2. Then add the egg yolk and 10tblsp of the sweetener into the warm milk
3. Keep cooking at a low temperature until it coats the spoon.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in the warm egg yolk, coconut mixture and strain the mixture.
5. Immediately place the warm pannacotta mixture under an ice bath. Continuously mix the mixture until it starts to set.
6. Pour the pannacotta mixture in your favourite mould. Store it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
7. Mix the chopped bananas and mangoes with the rest of the sweetener, rest for 20 minutes.
8. Asemble the pannacotta on a plate and add the banana & mango salsa, use mint to garnish.
Have a go at this dessert and let me know your thoughts.
See you soon at Donnington Valley Hotel & Spa!
Head Pastry Chef
Donnington Valley Hotel & Spa