As spring has now started I thought I would give you some ideas of my favourite trends on nail polishes this season.
Spring 2011 is bringing a different type of look for spring; normally it brings a fresh look for nail colours, typically light and pastel tones. For this year we are seeing rich peachy tones of pink, metallic greys, luxurious purples and bright blues.
Below are a few of the colours that I love and that we also available here at Donnington Valley Hotel & Spa.
- Nudes –A nude tone elongates your hands and can goes with any style. The tip is to get a polish with a high-gloss formula or use a glossy top coat, so they don’t look fake.
- Hint of Blue – For Spring go for a pale shade like a baby blue, it will match perfectly with jeans.
- Peachy Pink – Going on holiday? This colour works brilliantly with a spring tan, so pop this one into your luggage!
- Lavender – This colour will work perfectly with all skin tones. A great shade to wear all year round. In spring the lighter purple tones works best but perhaps use a darker shade on your toes.
- Gun-Metal – Grey can be a tricky colour to wear, however with the metallic’s this season you can’t go wrong! The metallic’s this spring will give your nails a beautiful finish, ideal to wear for a night out.
- Topcoat – Topcoats are a must! It gives your nails an extra edge, the look of luxurious nails that will shimmer in the sun- a must buy!
- At Donnington Valley Spa we have a wide range of nail polishes available, so when you are next driving past do pop in and take or look, or even better treat yourself to a manicure or pedicure with our spa team.http://www.donningtonvalley.co.uk/spa_handsfeet.asp
See you soon
Spa Professional of the Year 2010