For many, makeup plays a very important role in their appearance. With so many products and types on the market it is difficult to get the right look. As this seasons trend is pastels getting the right colour for your skin tone is vital. Below are our top tips for getting this season’s look just right.
Tips for 2011
- Using bright wholesome colours is great, as they can adapt to any outfit and any age.
- Applying warmer colours to the eye can brighten up the complexion, creating a soft look perfect for the spring into summer season.
- Blue, green, pink, orange, gold and red are the key colors this season. Why not try a couple and see which ones suit your skin tone best.
- For a subtle look for the daytime, use a lighter colour eye shadow and combine this with a bronzer for the face and a clear lip-gloss to finish.
- For a stronger more defined look, you could play around with eyeliners and bold colours such as hot pink, orange or red. Red lipstick has always been in fashion and if used well can be the perfect touch to your outfit for a sophisticated look.
- Another important thing to remember with makeup is to make sure it is applied correctly. If you are not sure how to apply the latest trend pop down to Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa for a makeup to go session where you can get tips on application.http://www.donningtonvalley.co.uk/spa_essentials.asp