Here is the second in our series of seasonal cocktails from our Bar Manager Iain. This Christmas cocktail is delicious, especially for hot chocolate lovers, and it will keep you warm on these cold winters’ nights. Pop in to our bar and our team will be delighted to make this for you.
- Milkshake Glass
Chocolate shavings for garnish
350-500 Hot Chocolate
25 ml Raspberry Vodka
25 ml Thortons Chocolate Liqueur
Method of making:
- Shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled milkshake glass.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired, and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Dangerously delicious – Enjoy!
The Christmas season is here and this calls from some relaxation and perhaps a tipple or two. Lovingly crafted, you can either try these at home or pop in to Donnington Valley Hotel and our bar team would be delighted to make these for you.
Here is the first in three of our Seasonal cocktails from Iain our Bar Manager. Called the Chrimbo Cosmo, it is fresh, warm and fruity with flavours of citrus, cranberry and ginger in there, adding a little winter spice. Go on, try it!
- 25ml Citrus Vodka
25ml Ginger Wine
25ml Cranberry Juice
Lime Rind to garnish
half of a Lime
Method of making
- Fill a shaker with ice and add all the ingredients.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish with lime zest and serve.