A must for all racing enthusiasts. An ultimate two night break where Racing and Racehorses are the stars of the show! Gain an insight into how racehorses are trained with a visit to Mark Usher Racing in nearby Lambourn to view the gallops and enjoy a days racing.
Stay with us at Donnington Valley on this two night break and enjoy:
- Relaxing accommodation and full use of the hotels facilities including an 18m pool, spa and gym
- A three course dinner in our WinePress restaurant each night
- A full English breakfast the next morning and a copy of the Racing Post
- A personal chat with the Racehorse trainer ahead of Saturdays Races
- Champagne before your transfer to Newbury Racecourse*
- Champagne and canapés pre dinner after the races back at Donnington Valley
- A Sunday morning trip to Mark Usher Racing to see the horses working at speed on the Lambourn Downs**
- A late lunch at Donnington Valley on your last day
- A late checkout until 6pm
From £185 per person.
Call to book your room on: 01635 551199
Restaurant reservations are subject to availability. Occasionally, at busy times, we may not be able to offer your preferred dining time, however we will always try to accommodate your requests for restaurant reservations. Prices based on two people sharing a Classic Room.
*Return transfer from Newbury racecourse and tickets to the races are at an additional charge.
**Transport to and from Mark Usher stables at an additional charge.
For more information on racing fixtures please see the links below.
- 28th February 2015 - Greatwood Charity Race day. More Info
- 21st March 2015 - The Spring Jumps Meeting. More Info
- 18th April 2015 - Dubai Duty Free
- 16th May 2015 - Al Shaqab Lockinge Day
- 18th July 2015 - Weatherbys Super Sprint
- 15th August 2015 - Betfred Ladies Day
- 19th September 2015 - Dubai Duty Free International Meeting
- 24th October 2015 - Worthingtons Armed Forces Race Day
- 28th November 2015 - Hennessy Heritage Festival