A must for all racing enthusiasts. An ultimate two night break where Racing and Racehorses are the stars of the show! Gain an insight into how racehorses are trained with a visit to Mark Usher Racing in nearby Lambourn to view the gallops and enjoy a days racing.
Stay with us at Donnington Valley on this two night break and enjoy:
- Relaxing accommodation and full use of the hotels facilities including an 18m pool, spa and gym
- A three course dinner in our WinePress restaurant each night
- A full English breakfast the next morning and a copy of the Racing Post
- A personal chat with the Racehorse trainer ahead of Saturdays Races
- Champagne before your transfer to Newbury Racecourse*
- Champagne and canapés pre dinner after the races back at Donnington Valley
- A Sunday morning trip to Mark Usher Racing to see the horses working at speed on the Lambourn Downs**
- A late lunch at Donnington Valley on your last day
- A late checkout until 6pm
From £185 per person.
Call to book your room on: 01635 551199
Restaurant reservations are subject to availability. Occasionally, at busy times, we may not be able to offer your preferred dining time, however we will always try to accommodate your requests for restaurant reservations. Prices based on two people sharing a Classic Room.
*Return transfer from Newbury racecourse and tickets to the races are at an additional charge.
**Transport to and from Mark Usher stables at an additional charge.
For more information on racing fixtures please see the links below.
- 17th May 2014 - JLT Lockinge Stakes Day
- 19th July 2014 - Weatherbys Super Sprint and The Beach Boys at Party in the Paddock
- 16th August 2014 - Betfred Ladies Day
- 20th September 2014 - Dubai Duty Free International, Racing for Racegoers
- 25th October 2014 - Worthington's Armed Forces Raceday
- 29th November 2014 - Hennessy Heritage Festival