When making a booking at Donnington Valley you may be asked to pay a deposit. This depends on the type of booking that you are making – if a special promotion then prepayment in full may be required.
If a Best Available Rate then we just take your credit card details to secure the booking and your card will be pre-authorised upon arrival.
For no charges to be made, you must cancel 24 hours prior to 2pm on the day of arrival.
For cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals you will be charged in full for the first night of your stay.
Christmas Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment
- A 50% deposit is required when you book and full pre-payment is to be received by 1st December
- For the Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Day lunch and Boxing Day lunch, full pre-payment is required on confirmation of the booking
- All monies are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Bookings including eight or more bedrooms will be contracted as per The Vineyard Group’s terms and conditions
- Prices include VAT
- Prices and information are correct at the time of printing.
Parties & Dining
- We would like to remind you that all food and wine must be pre-ordered three weeks in advance for all party nights
- The hotel offers a free car park, but is not liable for damage or theft from vehicles
- We regret that for any decrease in confirmed party guest numbers, payments, including deposits, cannot be offset against food, beverage or accommodation
- If a booking is being held provisionally, the hotel reserves the right to contact you for confirmation in the event of another enquiry for the same date
- Definite table arrangements or increases to confirmed guest numbers cannot be guaranteed, but every effort will be made to accommodate you
- The hotel reserves the right to change any specific function room that is booked
- The hotel reserves the right to change published entertainment if necessary
- Bar accounts can be arranged with prior notice, but pre-payment in full must be received by the hotel prior to the event
- Any guest whose behaviour gives the hotel cause for concern will be asked to leave or refused admission
- Any damage caused will be charged for.
- All prices quoted are based on two people sharing the stated room type
- Upgrades may be available for a supplement, subject to availability
- Single supplement charges apply for single occupancy rooms • All prices include VAT
Any of the dishes listed may contain one or more of the 14 allergens. Allergen charts are available on request. Please advise your events co-ordinator of any particular dietary requirements.