When making a booking at Donnington Valley you may be asked to pay a deposit. This depends on the type of booking that you are making – if a special promotion then prepayment in full may be required.
If a Best Available Rate then we just take your credit card details to secure the booking and your card will be pre-authorised upon arrival.
For no charges to be made, you must cancel 24 hours prior to 2pm on the day of arrival.
For cancellations outside of the designated cancellation period and non-arrivals you will be charged in full for the first night of your stay.
Christmas Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment
For Christmas parties a 50% deposit is required when you book and full pre-payment is to be received
by 1st November, credit facilities are not valid for Christmas events• For all other festive bookings full pre-payment is required
on confirmation of the booking • All monies are non-refundable and non-transferable • Bookings including eight or more people
will be contracted as per The Vineyard Group’s terms and conditions • Prices include VAT • Prices and information are correct
at the time of printing.
Parties & Dining
We would like to remind you that all food and wine must be pre-ordered three weeks in advance for all party nights • Corkage is not permitted • The hotel offers a free car park, but is not liable for damage or theft from vehicles • We regret that for any decrease in confirmed party guest numbers, payments, including deposits, cannot be offset against food, beverage or accommodation • If a booking is being held provisionally, the hotel reserves the right to contact you for confirmation in the event of another enquiry for the same date • Definite table arrangements or increases to confirmed guest numbers cannot be guaranteed, but every effort will be made to accommodate you • The hotel reserves the right to change any specific function room that is booked and cannot always guarantee a function room for a shared party • The hotel reserves the right to change published entertainment if necessary • Bar accounts can be arranged with prior notice, but pre-payment in full must be received by the hotel prior to the event • Any guest whose behaviour gives the hotel cause for concern will be asked to leave or refused admission • Any damage caused will be charged for. • Festive Afternoon Tea is a maximum of 8 guests
All prices quoted are based on two people sharing the stated room type • Upgrades may be available for
a supplement, subject to availability • Single supplement charges apply for single occupancy rooms • All prices include VAT
Unlimited Prosecco promotion is by the glass only and the last glass will be poured at 4pm • Unlimited drinks promotion is subject to availability and on selected drinks only
Any of the dishes listed in this booklet may contain one or more of the 14 allergens. Allergen charts are available on request. Please advise a member of staff if you have any particular dietary requirements.
Spring Into Gin Competition Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Donnington Valley Hotel, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- To enter, entrants must like the post, comment who they’d like to bring, like our social media page and for an additional entry, share the post on the relevant social media platform.
- The prize includes: Our ‘Spring into Gin’ break. This includes an overnight stay in an Executive suite, dinner for two in our restaurant (excluding beverages), breakfast, Gin themed afternoon tea for two and 2 x gin inspired 25min spa treatments plus use of our spa facilities.
- Booking is subject to availability at any given time, only available Sunday – Thursday.
- Donnington Valley Hotel decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
- The prize must be booked by the prize winner and taken within a 12-month period of the notification date.
- Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from Donnington Valley Hotel and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
- The winner is defined as the social media account handle that they enter the competition.
- One winner will be randomly selected on the 1st of April. The winner will be alerted via Direct Message and in the comments of the post.
- Donnington Valley Hotel accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond The Vineyard’s control.
- By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of Donnington Valley Hotel if so requested.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- Donnington Valley Hotel reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Donnington Valley Hotel at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or more, Donnington Valley Hotel reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
- Result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Donnington Valley Hotel reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Donnington Valley Hotel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, affiliated or endorsed with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The competition will end on 31st March at 11.59pm and the winner will be contacted by DM from our official social media accounts
- Donnington Valley Hotel has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.